Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of idris 508
Everyone has the rights to be born free and equal.
What article 1 means to me?
What article 1 means to me, is that everyone should be free and equal. No matter what color of skin you are,your race, or your religion.
You have all these human rights no matter what your race, gender, language, opinions, family background, social, economic status, birth or nationality.
WHAT ARTICLE 2 MEANS TO ME
Article 2 means to me is that everyone has the right no matter of anything. you can have rights even if your race, skin color, gender, religion, nor your language that you speak. So anyone can have human rights.