Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of QUERKLANG
of mixed age, background and abilities to
advanced musical material
develop an own composition
. The original compositions are introduced to a broader public within the scope of
contemporary music festivals
... is tolerance
... is growing
... is "comprovisation"
a demosntration by Kerstin Wiehe and Jennifer Aksu at Pärnu Contemporary Music Days 2015 | PERFORMATIVITY 2
QUEU - QuerKlang goes Europe
Through the whole project we all became much closer. Moreover, I loved that some of us were on the radio. And in the end the performance in the philharmonic concert hall: That was wonderful. I find it great that we came in touch with this music .
Work phase 1
Work phase 2
Work phase 3
Public Concerts //