Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Collage - Matisse
Transcript of Collage - Matisse
S'il vous plait
Born 31 December, 1869
Matisse studied law in Paris.
When he was 20, while recovering from appendicitis. his mother gave him his first set of paints.
Matisse began creating still-life paintings.
He was interested in the expressiveness of color and pattern.
When he was 72, Matisse was diagnosed with cancer. After surgery to remove the cancer he was confined to a wheelchair.
He started cutting out paper shapes. Matisse called it "drawing with scissors"
A picture created by adhering flat elements (newspaper, photographs, magazine) to a flat surface.
Introduced by Cubist artists (such as Picasso),
this process is a widely used and
Collage = to paste (originally from a French word,
Bottle of Vieux Marc, Glass, Guitar and Newspaper, 1913
Three Folk Musicians