Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of wind terbines
The millstones spin a around, They are laid one on top of the other. The bottom stone is fixed to the floor, while the top stone is the runner,it is mounted on a separate spindle, driven by the main shaft. Grain gets put onto the bottom millstone witch gets crushed. The crushed wheat gets made into flower and the flower gets taken to a baker and gets made into bread. how is wind made into electricity? .The wind that turnes the proprala makes the windterbine turn two or three propeller-like blades around a rotor, the rotor is connected to the main shaft, which spins a generator to create electricity. wind terbines are placed on a tower they are 30 meaters or more above ground.
.Wind turbines can be used to produce electricity for a single home or building, or they can be connected to an electricity grid for wide spred distrobution to houses this is the Wilton Windmill