Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prime Factors
Factors of 24 [1,2,3,4,6,8,12,24] One partner find the factors of 18,
and one partner find the factors of 24 Use 2 circles to make a venn diagram
and fill it in with the factors of 18 and 24 18
4 Let's use a factor tree to find the factors of
18 and 24 2 9 3 8 3 3 2 18 Prime Factorization 24 2
3 2 2
2 x 6 GCF What is the
Greatest Common Factor
of 14 and 72? You Try:
Find the prime factors of
14 and 72. Find the greatest common factor of
36, 48, and 60 Complete the worksheet
with your partner. 4 2 2