Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Affective Filter
Transcript of Copy of Affective Filter
Filter English Teaching Affective
Factors What.. ? Last but not least.. Constructive Criticism Stephen Krashen How..? Teaching and Learning
Emotions Me Situations Teachers
Subjects ? ? ? ? ? Second Language
Acquisition Affective Filter
Hypothesis "A mental block that prevents acquires from fully utilizing the comprehensible input they receive for language acquisition" (Krashen, 1985) People's Minds Motivation Anxiety Self-confidence Positive Rewarding Teachers People
Effective Language Teacher Be aware..! Appy..! Become..! Thanks For Your Attention They can be stimulated..
Krashen, Stephen D. 1985. The input hypothesis . London: Longman. I say that...