Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Go, Slow, and Woah Foods
Transcript of Go, Slow, and Woah Foods
Generally describes as "whole foods" meaning they are less processed and have lower sodium and sugar levels. These are sometimes foods. They aren't off limits, but they shouldn't be eaten every day. At most, a few times a week. Slow Foods These foods should make you say, "Woah, should I eat that?"
These are the least healthy and most likely to cause weight problems, especially if a person eats them all of the time. These are once in a while foods. Woah Foods