Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Comunicazione 2.0
Transcript of Copy of Comunicazione 2.0
written/spoken/blending: new genre in CMC????
Public as participant;
rapidity of new modes usage;
leave behind many of the rules of written standard E.
Riassumendo: lingua? stili!
world wide web
virtual world (dungeon)
social network (utube, fb)
mobile phone texting
How is the Internet changing language today?
Web 2.0 →
- informazioni low cost
- grandissima audience
- informazione veloce
la gente ha la possibilità di scambare idee, conservarlee farle conoscere a tutti. la comunicazone 2.0 crea DIALOGO 'NEL' medium
What R U sayin
C U in 5 min
U miss me?
i'll be there by 7
2b to or not 2b
tht is th ?
txtng, the gr8 db8 >
Es. sito web
identità, cultura, soddisfazione di bisogni ....
amici, clienti, utenti ....
giornali, tv, radio, eventi, email, youtube ....
Comunicazione in 4 passi importanti:
1) come scambio le idee? human language!
2) Le tradizioni orali si perdono. Come mantengo le informazioni?
3) Come comunicare rapidamente con tante persone?
4) MA libri, tv e radio sono a una direzione...
PARLARE A TUTTI NELLA STESSA LINGUA
emoticons, pictures ....
Vowel Omission: thks
Word-letter substitution: U must come!
Word-number substitution: 2mrw, I pray 4 you, need 2 go
Non-standard spelling: tonite, luv, shud;
Deletion of pronoun and auxiliaries: wish you....; am afraid, just landed
Apostrophe deletion: its, im (etc...)
'a txt msg pom'
his is r bunsn brnr bl %
his hair lyk fe filings
w/ac/dc going thru.
I sit by him in kemistry,
it splits my @oms
wen he :) @me.
A TEXT MESSAGE POEM
His eyes are bunsen burner blue
his hair like iron filings
with ac/dc going through
I sit by hm in chemistry
it splits my atoms
when he smiles at me
90's > text messaging. linguistic disaster?
b, 2, lol, msg,
- difference bw emails, blogs, chats, tweets
- genres. this suggests a homogeneity (not yet established!)
- linguistical challenge: the speed of change
- anonimity (nicks, self-disclosure, troll)
- ethics: who owns the messages in my blogs? in my telephone? on my screen?
vocabulary: byte, mouse, software, blog, post, forum (different semantic frames!);
new words: celebritweets
ortography: exclamatory functions (!);
were on the train, ill ask him;
upper-case, asterisks, boldface: underlined or angry;
American and English standards in Globish;
lurking, flaming, spam
- is internet language different from that found in other mediums?
- internet language is spoken or written language?
- writing: space bound, static, permanent, editing.
- speech: spontaneity, speed, repetition and rephrasing, intonation and pauses; instant feedbacks
- internet: writing to speech or speech to writing?: simultaneous feedback in written contexts; emoticons, multiple conversations, links, persistence, multiple authorship (cultural dfferences), identity, participation, purpose, activities, tones,norms and codes.
- le nuove possibilità di internet