Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to rock a presentation when you can't see your audience.
Transcript of How to rock a presentation when you can't see your audience.
Make your voice work for you.
Think about the background.
Think about your one key message.
Vary the content.
(right at the camera!)
Get rid of anything that may distract your audience.
Vary your pace & tone to keep your audience engaged.
Limit text—instead, use images & video.
What's the one thing you want your audience to remember?
How comfortable do you feel giving a presentation...
...when you can't see your audience?
5 tips for effective remote presentations.