Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Desert Biome: Geographical Location
Transcript of The Desert Biome: Geographical Location
Deserts These deserts can be found in the Arctic regions of the world. Cold Deserts Sahara
Great Basin Noteworthy Deserts of the World Fun Facts The Sahara Desert The Chihuahuan Desert The Mojave Desert The Sonoran Desert THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY! The Desert Biome U.S.-Mexican Border California Southwest U.S. The original meaning of desert is: an abandoned place.
Deserts often contain large mineral deposits.
Deserts can be good locations to farm solar energy.
Shallow, salty lakes can form temporarily from time to time in deserts. Geographical Location Hot and Dry Cold As we know,
are always warmest near the equator! That's about the size of 5 North America's! In fact, Antarctica is the world's largest desert! North Africa The Great Basin Largest U.S. Desert