Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 4 Lesson 2: Inference (2)
Transcript of Week 4 Lesson 2: Inference (2)
1. Working individually.
2. We will see a series of images. Your task is to infer what is happening in the story based on the images.
3. After each image, we will have two minutes to write a short passage (3-6 lines) inferring what is happening in the image/has happened/will happen.
1. Go to www.noredink.com
2. Log in. See the teacher if you have password issues.
3. Complete the tasks titled 'Articles (practice)' and 'Articles (Quiz)'.
4. If you finish early, complete any unfinished Noredink tasks or practice any topics covered so far.
Lesson 2: Inference
To apply understanding of inference.
Must be able to create a written/spoken short story from a wordless picture book/collection of images.