Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Gaming Industry
Transcript of The Gaming Industry
This power point will give you the basic lay down of the gaming industry including the multiply job that it can provide. some of those jobs include animator, assistant producer, audio engineer, creative director, external producer, games designer, games programer, game artist, lead artist, lead programer, level editor, marketing executive, marketing manager, product manager, product manager/ producer, public relation officer, QA tester and technical artist.
The animators job is to animate the games character and the games visual back ground. They are also responsible for the development and the personality of the game.
Creating the soundtrack for a game, including music, sound effects, character voices, spoken instructions and ambient effects