Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
3D Printer Survey
Transcript of 3D Printer Survey
(Internet Relay Chat) #reprap
#repsnapper Frame Moving
Parts Extruder Electronics Micro-
Drivers Power Supply Motors Gears Pulleys and
Belts Hot End Hobbed Bolt Designs Wood
Plastic Materials Design "A" frame
Other Characteristics Cost
Stiffness NEMA 17 Stepper
Commercial Anti-Backlash Linear Slides Bushings
Thermocouple/thermister Make it yourself
Professionally machined Extruder adjacent to hot end
More mass to move
Remote Extruder (Bowden)
Less space (multiple extruders)
More play (hysteresis) ANATOMY OF A 3D PRINTER Complete System Build it
Yourself Kits Self Source $ $ The Path to Your Own Printer Which path? http://forums.reprap.org/