Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Attendance Policy
2. Children with lower attendance records often tend to fall behind.
3. Generally, schools with higher attendancc rates have better test scores.
4. 3 Points of Opposition:
1. Students should have the right to choose wheter or not to attend school after age 16.
2.People who don't receive a high school diploma can settle for a GED.
3.Not all dropouts fail.