Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Microsoft Publisher
Prepared by: ENA P. BALON
By default, it shows the Save, Undo, and Redo commands.
- lets you access common commands, no matter which tab you are using in the Ribbon.
-allows you to organize your pages into sections
-allows you to view and work with the pages in your publication
-allows you to add, delete, rearrange, and duplicate pages
-contains multiple tabs, each with several groups of commands.
-Some tabs appear only when you are working with certain items.
special tools tab
- help you control the layout of your text, images and objects on the page.
-they can be turned on and off and will not appear in your printed publication.
-help you line up text, images and other objects and get a clearer idea of exactly where those objects will appear on the printed page.
-are evenly-spaced horizontal lines that you can use to line up text.
- are dark blue dashed borders that appear around your objects.
- viewing object boundaries can be useful when you are aligning objects or wrapping text.
-are thin lines that help you
align various objects.
*There are two types of guides:
-are blue lines that mark the edges,
or margins, of the printable area on
each page of your publication.
-are automatically created when you
set your page margins.
-are green lines that you can add anywhere on your publication.
To Add Green Guides:
1. Click either the horizontal or vertical ruler.
2. Drag your mouse to your publication, and release to add the guide in the desired location.
3. Your guide will be placed. You can move it at any time by clicking and dragging it.
-where the options for saving, printing, and creating publications are all located.