Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
"Night Mail", W.H. AUDEN
Transcript of "Night Mail", W.H. AUDEN
"Night Mail" was written in 1936 to accompany the documentary film of the same year. It represents a mail train traveling from London to Scotland. Basically, it intented to reveal how the mail was distributed by train. His poem was read at the end of the movie, set with a music pf Benjamin Britten. You will see how rhythmic the poem is, almost like rap.
The symbol of the train
War and life