Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Career Powerpoint Presentation
Transcript of Career Powerpoint Presentation
Pass my National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX)
Work as an RN for at least a year including 1,000 hours in oncology.
Get my Oncology Nurse certification through the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation.
Become an Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) Pictures (: $44K-57K yearly Da'Sha Tuck Oncology Nurse A Day as an Oncology Nurse In one word my job would be unpredictable. I would be assigned a number of patients and I would take care of there every need for the day. That could be distributing medication, emotional support , or explaining new treatment options. As an OCN I can work at any hospital , physicians office , or an outpatient care facility. Location Colleges/Training Locations Steps to my dream job http://explorehealthcareers.org