Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 3D printing
Instead of going to the store to buy a toothbrush
waiting for one to delivered.
Would you like to have without going to shopping ?
* printers print out material to create a solid object.
Dawn of a
How printing will reshape the world ??
printing technology is likely to change our lives
Instead of selecting from a range of mass-manufactured shoes.
How that could happen ?
* The is the most common "ink".
We can see this as nothing less than the
of a new
What will this mean for
layer by layer
It could be of shopping as we know it.
You could design and simply print one out at .
Toothbrush designed by printer
You could design and print your own from scratch.
It's not household products.
It could be
It can be
You can design your own
3D engineering tools
printing will change
the meaning of
Be ready to
be a member
* The project done by :
* Group :
- Saleh Eisa Al-Alawi / 201308020
- Abdullah Saeed AL-Khlafi / 201308261
- Hamad Ahmed AL-Falasi / 201309112
* Under the supervision of teacher:
- Mr. Tim Klassen
- Describe the plan that we follow to do our project.
- Explain the role of 3D printing in the future.
- How this project will help us?
1- Describe the plan:
- Each one take his role.
- Write the research question. (D1)
- Specific information we are looking for. (D2)
- Data collection. (D3)
- Team member roles and responsibilities.(D4)
But Wait !!!
After few weeks...
Abdullah make a survey to find out some information.
Now, the question is...
Thank you for your attention..
* Company of 3D printing: