Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Phantom Of The Opera
Transcript of Phantom Of The Opera
Told Presented By the Phantom was introduced to the new owners of the opera house very vaguely. However later they show the importance of the Phantom and how he shaped Christine to be an exceptional singer. Introduction of Christine's relationship with the Phantom The Musical Written by
Gaston Leroux At first his book was unsuccessful but eventually
the book grew popular among many critics, Born in France He received a degree in
But decided to work as a journalist The film sparked interest in the Book Fun Fact:
Because of the war in Europe, it was difficult
to determine who own the rights to the Opera's . Thus many of the songs were borrowed from already existing Operas, or used music from public Domain. Ken Hill inspired Llyod Webber Brace Yourself Longest running Broadway show Conflict Between the Phantom and the Opera Ending MEXICO