Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Final Solution
Transcript of The Final Solution
Our Group Members
What was the "Final Solution?"
"The Final Solution" was the term used to refer to The Nazi's plan to kill and burn the bodies of the Jews.
How was the "Final Solution" suppose to be carried out?
The "Final Solution" was supposed to be carried out by burning the bodies of all the dead Jews and then disposing the ashes.
How many lives were lost as a result of the "Final Solution" and the Holocaust?
Almost 6 million Jewish lives were lost as a result of the "Final Solution" and the holocaust.
During the Holocaust, Jews older than 15 had to have ID cards made.
Who were the implementers of the "Final Solution?"
The implementers of the "Final Solution" were Adolf Hitler and the German Nazi Party
Jew passports had the letter "J" on them.
Jews were ordered to wear yellow stars on their clothing.
Almost 6 million Jewish lives lost.