Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mark Zuckerberg
$1000 in start-up fee
Agreed to split 70/30 of the revenue
4th February 2004
Co-founder of Facebook
Everything is looking fine!
Sean Parker 6,47%
Dustin Moskovitz 6,81%
Peter Thiel 7%
Eduardo: 34,4% - but may have to sell shares to new investors
Everything is still looking fine!
"May have to sell shares to new investors"
No limit to percentage.
24 million new shares.
Owning 0,03%. Not co-founder?
Filed lawsuit -> Co-founder
After scandal with Facemash
The Winklevoss' and Narendra
Employed Zuckerberg for coding
42 days - 15 emails before critics
Filed lawsuit in 2004
Thefacebook --> Facebook