Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Copy of TM1 FACILITATE
Transcript of Copy of Copy of TM1 FACILITATE
SESSION *Practical Work Area
*Institutional Assessment Area
*Learning Resource Area
*Contextual Learning Area
*Trainers Resource Area
*Distance Learning Area
Wash room & toilet CBT LAYOUT FOR MECHATRONICS SERVICING Based on TESDA Training Regulation (TR)
TR contains the
1) Qualification: Housekeeping
2) Core Competencies
a. Provide housekeeping services to guest
b. Prepare rooms for guess
c. Clean Premises
d. Provide valet service
e. Laundrt linen and guest clothes Our Training Program Housekeeping NC II 1. The training is based on curriculum developed from the competency standard
2. Learning is modular in its structure
3. Training delivery is learner-centered and should accommodate individualized and self paced learning strategies
4. Training is based on work that must be performed
5.Training materials are directly related to the competency standard and curriculum modules 10 Principles of CBT DaRREN T. Molano
CBT HOUSEKEEPING NC II WELCOME Training solutions adapted to the industry demands TRAINER'S
& small group Evaluate
consultation Give moreTIME
Demo & Task Assignment Roles of Trainer TRAINEES
ROLE You may request
to receive credit
for what you
already know You may decide
when to perform
You do not compete
with other student
against a standard ! Selects what you
want to learn
want to learn
You learn at your
guidelines Roles of Trainees
6. Assessment is based in the collection of evidence of performance of work to the industry required standard
7. Training is based both on the on and off the job components
8. Training allows recognition of prior learning (RPL) or current competencies
9. Training allows multiple entry and exit
10. Training programs are registered with the UTPRAS FACILITATE LEARNING SESSION CONDUCT PRE-ASSESSMENT ADMINISTER RPL/TNA Recognition of prior learning acknowledgment of skills and knowledge as a result of formal training, informal training, life experience or work experience. #1-ANSWER CHARACTERISTICS OF LEARNERS
1. Encircle the statement that best describe you.
2. Test is composed of 11 questions.Please answer truthfully.
#2-ANSWER FORM 1.1 SELF ASSESSMENT
1.Put Check to the statement that best describe you.
2. Test is composed of 12 main questions, ansWerable by YES or NO.
3.Time allotment: 25 minutes
*** sUBMIT TO YOUR INSTRUCTOR/FACILITATOR UPON COMPLETION*** RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING *COLLECTION OF EVIDENCE
*EVALUATION CBLM LIST OF COMPETENCIES