Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Positioning the Yaris
Transcript of Positioning the Yaris
Social Media Presence
- results say it is "somewhat exciting" but more "economical" vehicle
targeting the market
- Chevy should try to make it more exciting!
- They can use social media and stronger advertising
-We created a survey to assess perceived position of the Yaris
-5 participants from target age group (18-35) and another 5 from age group 45-65 years old
- Toyota currently engaging heavily in
SOCIAL MEDIA presence.
- Successful, but they can do more
Weak: USA Facebook, Twitter
How can they improve?
- Ex: FB, LinkedIn, Blogs, Instagram,
Vimeo, Twitter, Apps.
Hawknis, D., & Mothersbaugh, D. (2011). Consumer Behavior: Building Marketing Strategy (12th ed., pp. 455456). New Delhi: Tata McGraw Hill.