Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Parts of Speech
Introduce the song "What A Wonderful World".
Listen to and read the lyrics.
Find and circle all of the adjectives.
Each student is assigned a part of the lyrics (i.e. "bright blessed days).
While listening to the song, each student will paint their adjectival phrase.
Review the original lyrics and discuss music.
Replace original adjectives with new, descriptive adjectives.
Discuss how this changes the meaning of the song.
Re-write a new song using the new lyrics. (i.e. "What A Silly World")
What A Wonderful World
Add drawings or other visual displays to descriptions when appropriate to clarify ideas, thoughts, and feelings.
Describe people, places, things, and events with relevant details, expressing ideas and feelings clearly.
Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
f. Use frequently occuring adjectives.
ex: "I see trees of green"
Review the new lyrics. Find and circle the new descriptive adjectives.
Discuss what the song should sound like (instruments, beat).
Sing and perform the new song with instruments!