Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Precipitation
By: Allie Boyer and Katy Hensel 1. Name the five common types of precipitation.
The five common types of precipitation are Hail, Rain, Sleet, Freezing rain, and Snow What device is used to measure precipitation?
Arain gauge is used to measure the form of precipitation rain. What must happen before precipitation can fall from a cloud?
The evaporated water must condense inside the cloud before it falls. What kind of cloud produces hail?
Only a cumulonimbus cloud can produce hail. If two different cans with different diameters were left out in the rain, how would the amount of water they collected compare? How would the depth of the water compare?
The can with the bigger diameter would collect more water than the smaller can because no matter what the depth is the wider can has more room for more water. The depth would be the same.