Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Global Poverty Project
Transcript of The Global Poverty Project
THEORY OF CHANGE
Campaign using the
to achieve the
Water & Sanitation
Women & Girls
Innovation & Enterprise
"A WORLD WITHOUT EXTREME POVERTY BY 2030"
"Growing the number and effectiveness of Global Citizens
to achieve the public, business and political commitment and action
to END EXTREME POVERTY"
Change the rules, systems and
structures that keep people poor, so the potential of every person
can be reached