Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Marketing & Retailing
Transcript of Marketing & Retailing
- Jon Kitto
“The management process responsible for identifying anticipating and satisfying customers’ needs profitably.”
“Marketing is the process of planning and executing the conception, pricing, promotion and distribution of ideas, goods and services to create exchange and satisfy individual and organisational objectives.”
- American Marketing Association
Includes: “Facilitating a mutually beneficial exchange of value between sellers and customers - repeatedly.”
- Jon Kitto