Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
who built the pyrimaids by, Jackson and Hunter
Transcript of who built the pyrimaids by, Jackson and Hunter
where did it take place
Ailens built the pyramids because of the certain way they were made, or 200,000 slaves built them.
what is our theory?
The unsolved mystery is that no one knows exactly how the pyramids were built without machines. The base of the pyramids is 757 feet long and forms almost a perfect square.
ancient Egypt and in 2304 b.c.
We think that the ailens and the slaves built the pyramids together because the Pharaohs told them to.