Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How To....Get a Job
Transcript of How To....Get a Job
Make a list of areas that interest you or that you excel in
using your list of abilities, research what jobs would suit you best Step 3:
find job listings using Craig's list, the classifieds, internet, or word of mouth. step 4:
make a cover letter and resume that pertains to the job you are applying for step 5:
once you find an opening in a job; ask for an application and make plans to meet with the manager if possible
first impressions are important so remember to dress appropriately step 6:
prepare for meeting with the manager or supervisor
it is good to do your research about the company beforehand and prepare a list of questions
Remember: a firm handshake and eyecontact go a long way