Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Public Speaking
How Do I Do It?
When you have determined the characteristics of your audience,
then you are ready to plan and organize your material.
Planning and Writing the Speech Be familiar with the place in which you will speak Greet some of the audience as they arrive. Know the audience. Practice your speech and revise it if necessary. Know your material. Imagine yourself speaking, your voice loud, clear, and assured. Visualize yourself giving your speech. They don't want you to fail. Realize that people want you to succeed. Focus your attention away from your own anxieties, and outwardly toward your message and your audience. Concentrate on the message -- not the medium. Harness your nervous energy and transform it into vitality and enthusiasm. Turn nervousness into positive energy. Experience builds confidence, which is the key to effective speaking. Gain experience.