Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
8th grade EOG Review Math
Transcript of 8th grade EOG Review Math
d. 0.3 repeating Solve for x: -3 (2x +1) +3x = 6x +3 a . -1/3
d. 2/3 What are the slope and y-intercept of the line y = 3.5 x + 8
a. 8, 3.5
b. 7, 6
c. 3.5, 8 What the solution to the equation 2x +5 = 6x -5? a. 5/2
d. -10/4 Below is a system of linear equations.
3x + y = 27
-x +3y = 11 Use elimination to solve the system. Which of the following is the equation of a nonlinear function?
a. y = 25
b. y = x - (3/4)
c. y = 10x Which of the following sets of ordered pairs does not represent a function? Triangle JKL and triangle ABC are shown below, respectively.
Which is not a right triangle?
a. 3, 4, 5
b. 3, 3, 3 square roots of 2
c. 5, 12, 13
d. 3, 2, 4
Which describes a sequence of rigid motions that show the triangles are congruent?
a. translation to the left, dilated reduction
b. translation to the right, dilated enlargement