Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
8th grade EOG Review Math
Transcript of 8th grade EOG Review Math
d. 0.3 repeating Solve for x: -3 (2x +1) +3x = 6x +3 a . -1/3
d. 2/3 What are the slope and y-intercept of the line y = 3.5 x + 8
a. 8, 3.5
b. 7, 6
c. 3.5, 8 What the solution to the equation 2x +5 = 6x -5? a. 5/2
d. -10/4 Below is a system of linear equations.
3x + y = 27
-x +3y = 11 Use elimination to solve the system. Which of the following is the equation of a nonlinear function?
a. y = 25
b. y = x - (3/4)
c. y = 10x Which of the following sets of ordered pairs does not represent a function? Triangle JKL and triangle ABC are shown below, respectively.
Which is not a right triangle?
a. 3, 4, 5
b. 3, 3, 3 square roots of 2
c. 5, 12, 13
d. 3, 2, 4
Which describes a sequence of rigid motions that show the triangles are congruent?
a. translation to the left, dilated reduction
b. translation to the right, dilated enlargement