Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Restroom Expectations
Transcript of Copy of Restroom Expectations
Respectful 1. Follow adult directions.
Positive Example- Wait your turn.
Negative Example- All run in at the same time.
2. Walk, hands by side, face forward.
Positive Example-Hands down to side.
Negative Example- Pushing in line. Ready 1. Keep it clean.
Positive Example- Throw your paper towels in the trash can.
Negative Example- Throw your paper towels on the floor.
2. Use for intended purposes.
* Positive Example - Take care of business and wash your hands!
* Negative Example - Play with your friends and write notes on the walls.
Standing on the toilets.
3. Get in, get out!
Positive Example- Use the restroom and leave quickly.
Negative Example- Visit with your friends and hang out for a few extra minutes. Responsible 1. Stand in line silently.
Positive Example- Waiting patiently for your turn.
Negative Example- Sitting on the floor and playing.
2. Stay in your space.
Positive Example- Stay in your stall and at the sink area.
Negative Example- Looking in someone else's stall.
3. Hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
Positive Example- Hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
Negative Example- Pushing, hitting, kicking, or poking someone with a pencil. Respectful