Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Weaving
production in which
two distinct sets of yarns or
threads are interlaced at
right angles to form a fabric or cloth. What? There are some indications that weaving
was already known in the Paleolithic era.
Flax was the predominant woven fiber in Egypt at 3,600 BCE When? How? Who do you think, other than
humans weave? Who Else? What else can you weave? Weaving A loom is a device used to weave cloth.
The basic purpose of any loom is to
hold the warp threads under tension
to facilitate the interweaving
of the weft threads.