Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
quadrilaterals and triangles
Transcript of quadrilaterals and triangles
quadrilateral. It has four equal
sides and all its interior angles are
equal too Types of triangles http://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Teachers-TV-The-Shape-Show-6020113/ this is a rectangle.
It isn't a regular polygon
because not all its sides are
equal in length . The 2 long sides are equal and parallel. The 2 short sides are equal and parallel this is a trapezium
It is a quadrilateral with only 2 parallel sides here is a rhombus. It has 2 sets of parallel sides and all 4 sides are the same length. I like to think of it as a square that someone has pushed over a bit!