Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ANTIGONE
Get your Springboard book, take out your vocab, then copy down the EQ and the word of the day
Answer the following question in your notes:
Imagine that you found out that a family member of yours committed a serious crime against the state. Would you end your relationship with him/her or remain loyal? Explain.
Friday, April 17th
The guard has caught Antigone reburying her brother
Brings her to Creon to redeem himself
Antigone does not bother to deny her wrongdoing, for she fears the wrath of the gods more than that of man
Creon is PISSED!
Continue to annotate and highlight evidence of characters' motivations
How are the conflicting motivations helping to advance the plot?
How are the conflicting motivations between characters helping to advance the plot?