Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Planometric Drawing
It is often used by architects and interior designers to construct a clear picture of an interior space.
A planometric view shows the interior space as if the viewer is floating above the room or building. The base is a rotated version of the plan.
It is either rotated at 45 degrees or sometimes at 60/30 degrees
All vertical edges stay vertical and project up from the base
All measurements are the same as on the orthographic drawing Planometric Drawing Rules for Planometric Drawing an example of a planometric drawing of a kitchen To create a planometric drawing of
a kitchen, you will first need an
orthographic view of the room to
take sizes from.
1. You start by drawing the plan view as if it was the floor of the room 2. You add the rear walls of the room only so you can see inside the room 3. By taking sizes from the
orthographic view you can
draw in the contents of the
room 4. Add the final details
and outline the drawing Your final line drawing would look like this