Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
History of the first toilet by: Tori~
Transcript of History of the first toilet by: Tori~
In the beginning of the 1910s, toilet designs started changing away for elevated water tank into the modern toilet with a closed tank.
In 1829, the Tremont Hotel of Boston became the first hotel to have indoor pluming, and to have eight water closets.
Pictures of toilets ~
A toilet was discovered in the tomb of a chines king of Western Han Dynasty htat dates back to 206 BC to 24 AD.
During the 1800s, people realized that poor sanitary conditions lead to diseases. Having toilets and a sewer systems that control human waste became a priority to law makers, medical experts, inventors, and general public.
History of the first toilet
Why it was made ~
Thank you for watching!!