Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Design Museum
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
-It is a vanguard building.
-Located by the River Thames near Tower Bridge.
-You can get London SE1 2YD underground, buses and taxis.
-The museum is opened from 11.30 to 18.00 every day.
-Only close the 25th and the 26th of December.
-The most important exhibition nowadays is "Design of the year 2015".
-Original works of collections of Channel, Dior... have been brought to the museum. At the main door there is a famous sculpture by Paolozzi
Main exhibitions and interesting pieces shown:
Prices and opening time
• Attraction facilities: Gift shop and a public toilet.
• Booking Facilities: Group bookings accepted.
• Catering Facilities: Café and restaurants.
• General Facilities: Lifts and Wi-Fi access.
• Payment Facilities: Credit cards accepted and debit cards accepted
-Ground floor: This is the foyer of the museum.
-First floor: Due to the small size of the museum all the exhibition change frequently and it's the main attraction.
-Design Museum Space: Is on the mezzanine floor between the First and Second floors and it is not accessible to the public.
-Second floor: There are a large space towards the windows and river view and a smaller walled-off space at the back.
Description of the building
Child under 16, £4.50.
-Bookings: Advanced booking advised at www.designmuseum.org
-Alba Gallardo Albarrán.
-Ana Isabel Hinojosa.