Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Oligarchy
Oligarchy is government by the rich for the poor. True or false? If false, fix it.
Oligarchy is government by the rich for the poor. What is a strength and a weakness of oligarchy? Name at least 3 countries that have or had an oligarchic government. What are the three types of power that people deal with in an oligarchy? True or false? If false, fix it.
In an oligarchic government, the less fortunate barely have any say. Strengths: More than one person makes decisions, and the members of an oligarchy are usually highly educated.
Weaknesses: An oligarchy government is unfair to the poorer people. Since the few, rich, and powerful people rule, the less fortunate have barely any say. The End