Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Oligarchy
Oligarchy is government by the rich for the poor. True or false? If false, fix it.
Oligarchy is government by the rich for the poor. What is a strength and a weakness of oligarchy? Name at least 3 countries that have or had an oligarchic government. What are the three types of power that people deal with in an oligarchy? True or false? If false, fix it.
In an oligarchic government, the less fortunate barely have any say. Strengths: More than one person makes decisions, and the members of an oligarchy are usually highly educated.
Weaknesses: An oligarchy government is unfair to the poorer people. Since the few, rich, and powerful people rule, the less fortunate have barely any say. The End