Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Leadership
So, What makes a good leader?
What is The Key?
What leaders pay more attention to.
Clarify who you are and what you want
How did We Get
to the Moon?
Was it a Speech?
Or because someone figured out how to launch 5 million pounds straight up?
Or because parents raised children
willing to take the risk?
Or a team figured how to return?
Hundreds of leaders
executing thousands of objectives.
+ Powerfully articulate their vision
+ Willing to take the risk
+ Highly motivated to lead
Another View of leaders
+Soft spoken +Gentle
+Good listener +Rather Shy
What is Leadership about?
Accomplishing Tasks through others?
Influence others to accomplish an objective?
Providing direction to a common goal?
Built to Last Leaders
Charismatic Visionary Leaders
Paul Galvin, Leader of Motorola
Leader of Zenith
+Ability to delegate
+Sense of Humor
+Ability to inspire