Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Leadership
So, What makes a good leader?
What is The Key?
What leaders pay more attention to.
Clarify who you are and what you want
How did We Get
to the Moon?
Was it a Speech?
Or because someone figured out how to launch 5 million pounds straight up?
Or because parents raised children
willing to take the risk?
Or a team figured how to return?
Hundreds of leaders
executing thousands of objectives.
+ Powerfully articulate their vision
+ Willing to take the risk
+ Highly motivated to lead
Another View of leaders
+Soft spoken +Gentle
+Good listener +Rather Shy
What is Leadership about?
Accomplishing Tasks through others?
Influence others to accomplish an objective?
Providing direction to a common goal?
Built to Last Leaders
Charismatic Visionary Leaders
Paul Galvin, Leader of Motorola
Leader of Zenith
+Ability to delegate
+Sense of Humor
+Ability to inspire