Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SOLAR ECLIPSE
"little ring" Difference Between Solar and
Lunar: *to tell the difference you have to have a
source to tell where the moon and sun are.
*solar eclipse is when the moon lies between
the sun and Earth, Lunar is the other way
*There are four types or stages of solar
Eclipse: Total, Annual, hybrd, partial Eclipse Name: *they occur nearly identical (total, annual, or partial)
*occur after 18 years and 11 days, or every 6585.32 days (called the sacros cycle). Viewing: 1. Eclipse99.gov, http:/www.Eclipse99.nasa.gov/pages/
2. Diffen.com, http:/www.diffen.com/difference/lunar_eclipse
1. First on the moon
BY: Ancient China:
Ancient India: thought it was a dragon eating the sun.
thought it to be a attack.
thought it to be bad luck for pregnant women. *on may 29, 1919 a total solar eclipse
was used to prove a theory of Albert
Einstine's right. That theory was that gravity can bend light.
*the solar eclipse is easy to view for public so it has caused eye damage.
*2-5 times a year one solar Eclipse would happen BOOKS Bibliography: Hehner, Barabra First published
in the United States in new york by
the Walt Disney Company in 1999 Solar Eclipse By:Sarah Oster 5 per. 3.11.13