Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SOLAR ECLIPSE
"little ring" Difference Between Solar and
Lunar: *to tell the difference you have to have a
source to tell where the moon and sun are.
*solar eclipse is when the moon lies between
the sun and Earth, Lunar is the other way
*There are four types or stages of solar
Eclipse: Total, Annual, hybrd, partial Eclipse Name: *they occur nearly identical (total, annual, or partial)
*occur after 18 years and 11 days, or every 6585.32 days (called the sacros cycle). Viewing: 1. Eclipse99.gov, http:/www.Eclipse99.nasa.gov/pages/
2. Diffen.com, http:/www.diffen.com/difference/lunar_eclipse
1. First on the moon
BY: Ancient China:
Ancient India: thought it was a dragon eating the sun.
thought it to be a attack.
thought it to be bad luck for pregnant women. *on may 29, 1919 a total solar eclipse
was used to prove a theory of Albert
Einstine's right. That theory was that gravity can bend light.
*the solar eclipse is easy to view for public so it has caused eye damage.
*2-5 times a year one solar Eclipse would happen BOOKS Bibliography: Hehner, Barabra First published
in the United States in new york by
the Walt Disney Company in 1999 Solar Eclipse By:Sarah Oster 5 per. 3.11.13