Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mexico
On September 16, 1810, México won its independence from Spain and became free.
México is bordered to the north by the United States. There are over 120 million people. 99.3% of people in Mexico speak Spanish. Some indigenous people still speak their native language.
Earthquakes and Volcanoes
Animals in México
Schools in México
Most children in Mexico attend elementary school. Some go to middle school and very few graduate high school.
Food in México
In México, there are also: