Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of elements
A Shape is
a FORM is
VALUE is the
darkness of a
Red Yellow Blue
is the space around
and between the subject
is the subject
Write your name and bell on your sketchbook and decorate it to reflect your personality
Red - Blue - Yellow
The Lightness or Darkness of a surface.
Positive Space = the subject
Negative space = the area around an object
The way a
surface feels or looks like it feels
Time to clean up !
Sketchbooks and art up front.
I am losing my voice - this is a review for the test on THURSDAY
If you do not have these in your sketchbook - you may put them in there now.
1. Step on your paper
2. Color your shoe print with COLORED PENCIL
3. Draw lines over your paper with a pencil
4. color the WHOLE paper in with OIL PASTELS
5. Scratch away to reveal the shoe print.
6. write your name in the border.