Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of POSITIVE BEHAVIOUR
FOR LEARNING ...for life
from policy to framework
A Quality School
• optimising student success
• acknowledging basic needs
• addressing key competencies
• espousing core values
within a community of learners, helping them become self-evaluators and life-long learners who are capable, self-reliant participants in a 21st century democracy.
Values well known
Imaging a framework for kids
"structure" to Framework
Reinforcing the positive
Discouraging the negative
Punitive Responses focus on punishment
What rule has been broken?
Who is to blame?
What is the punishment going to be?
Restorative Responses focus
on accountability, healing & needs
Who has been affected? How?
What needs to be done to put things right?
What do we need to do to move forward?
Jansen/Matla adapted Zehr
In Class Recognition