Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lenz's Law
Lenz's Law dictates the direction.
Faraday's Law dictates the magnitude of the current that is created by changing the magnetic field through a ring.
The magnetic field generated by the current will point in opposite direction of B field.
Take the direction of the magnetic field.
Is the flux increasing or decreasing?
The magnetic field generated by the current will point in same direction of B field.
For current, use RHR.
A ring is being pulled out of a region of magnetic field that is pointing into the screen. Which way is the induced current?