Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
blogED Professional Learning
Transcript of blogED Professional Learning
students a voice in the classroom Is it easy to use?
YES!!! How do I access blogED? Accessing blogED is easy.
Firstly, log into you DET Portal page. Select "My Learning Tools" Select "blogED" Now your "Dashboard" will appear.
This is where you can select which blog you
want to access. You will see under "My Blog Roll"
all the blogs you are a member of Select the blog you wish to view This is the blog homepage To add a thread (write something) click
on "Create Post" This screen is where you add your title, and the
text for your post To create your own blog:
Click the Dasboard button at the top of the screen Now select "Create new blog" Fill in the required information
and click "Create Blog" Your blog will now appear in
"My Blog Roll"