Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Giver
analogy relate to this novel? "They can't help it. They know nothing."-Page 153 "I will take care of that sir," Jonas mimicked in a cruel and sarcastic voice. "I will do whatever you like, sir. I will kill people, sir."-Page 152 "Our people made that choice. The choice to go to sameness."-Page 95 "He killed it!"-Page 146 “It was possible, what they planned. Barely possible. If it failed, he would very likely be killed. But what did that matter? If he stayed, his life was no longer worth living.”-Page 159