Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
pantyhose art sculpture
Transcript of pantyhose art sculpture
You will make an intriguing sculpture using wire
and nylon that focuses on space and form. Step 1: Create the shape with wire Step 2: Paint the shape with gesso Step 3: Paint (with acrylic) a creative design on the exterior sculpture. Requirements:
1. You must create a kinetic wire sculpture that activates the negative space.
2. You will create a sculpture that creates a 3-dimensional organic or geometric shape.
3. Your sculpture must use realistic texture or design that covers 90%.
4. You must use good craftsmanship. Written Statement Questions: Describe your Pantyhose Sculpture. What type of design/texture did you choose? Did you purposely choose your design/texture to compliment the form? How does your form activate the negative space? Did you enjoy this project or did you find it challenging? Form - is an object having three-dimensions. Space - the element of art that refers to the emptiness or area between, around, above, below, or within objects.