Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Global Strategy on Women's and Children's Health
Transcript of Global Strategy on Women's and Children's Health
- Working with the Partnership for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health
- Identify commitments for our NMOs towards 2015
- Publish them on everywomaneverychild.com
- Track and promote progress Working Groups - IFMSA Commitments for the Global Strategy on Women's and Children's Health Medical students worldwide, making an important contribution to the Global Strategy on Women's and Children's Health What are we waiting for? - A series of live-saving interventions not available
- Emergencies that are difficult to predict or prevent
- Need for 24h/7d service
Infections Adolescent health
- 16 million girls aged 15-19 years give birth annually
- With higher risks of dying
Complications from anemia
Lower use of antenatal care What about their mothers? Social determinants of health - the major factor - Think big
- Be creative
- Think global level
- Think local activities
- Think awareness and peer education
- Think community health
- Be advocates for the public good
Be a champion for change