Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Managment Approaches
All decision made by management
External Rewards - carrot/stick approach
staff to follow orders Weber and Fayol
rules and procedures
planning, control & organising
lines of responsibility Role of Management Organise
Control management style participative or democratic Flexibility Dependent of situation May be a combination of both classical and behavioural Compare the Approaches In a constantly changing business environment, a business can be seen as a system of interrelated parts. Three levels to complex business Technical Institutional Management Business management and structure shoul depend on the business culture andthe nature of the operational tasks